Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Good books to read?

I'm a mom of three ages 10, 6, and 4. I recently got my book published and am spreading the word. My hope is to reach out to new moms to help them with the crazy wonderful transition to motherhood. I wasn't prepared for all the physical and emotional changes I experienced right after delivery. After the birth of my third child, I recorded everything I was experiencing to give my own daughters and others insight I wish I had been given. With my OB's encouragement, I finally turned the recordings into my book, "What Really Happens After Childbirth." It's available on Amazon and on-line at all major book retailers. You can find out more about me and my book on whatreallyhappens.com

Anything by Bukowski or Vonnegut. Usually quite heavy topics though. 50 Shades of Grey is garbage, if you look at the literary value.

I read a lot of books by Dale Carnegie and by Allan and Barbara Pease.

Audio books are great for traveling long distances. The time passes so quickly..depending on the book you have.

this is a nice one indeed.
    Your little one will soon learn some essential first words and pictures with this bright board book. There are 100 color photographs to look at and talk about, and 100 simple first words to read and learn, too. The pages are made from tough board for hours of fun reading, and the cover is softly padded for little hands to hold.
    http://amzn.to/2o5Hx6G

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.