Best Weight Loss product after Post Birth?

Best Weight Loss product after Post Birth?

Hi Ladies

Just a quick one. Does anyone know which are the best products to use to get back into shape post birth?

I would definitely look into Beachbody's programs. They have a lot of different workout programs to choose from whether you want high intensity or low intensity, long or short, aerobic or strength training, etc. You can buy them separately or you can sign up for Beachbody on Demand and have access to multiple. They also have workout supplements to help push you that extra mile. Not sure what kind of products you are asking about, but I'd definitely start there!

Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Hi Ladies

Just a quick one. Does anyone know which are the best products to use to get back into shape post birth?
    Bev,

How are you coming along with your weight loss? Are you looking for supplements? Diets? Books with how-to's? Workout programs? There are so many products out there, but none of them will work unless you know one thing first ... You have to find someone with your similar story ... Your similar weight starting point, life stage and situation and follow similar steps to ones they took.

A guide from an athletic 5'6" women talking about how she lost the whole 8lbs she gained while pregnant by taking such and such supplement and doing this regimen of exercise will not produce the same results for you. Find a trainer, if you can afford one, that has experience working with women of your body type, fitness level, nutritional requirements, etc.

Of all of these, your base nutrition is probably the most important. If you are starving your body of nutrients then it's not going to respond as well as it should to the other fat-loss stimulants.

Also, with a new baby, your hormones are still going crazy; you're exhausted; most likely always feeling anxious and on top of it all, dealing with the body image insecurity issues.

The key is to get good nutrition and balance your hormones/calm anxiety ... Here is an herbal formula that works great for that, and if you're breastfeeding, your baby will see the benefits too: https://jt231.isrefer.com/go/athena/Kyle1775/

Let me know how your journey to lose the weight goes. YOU CAN DO IT!

Cheers!

Hi there !

Im a distributor at a health and wellness company. I have helped many people get here body back using our products including my own. I was lost after I had my daughter I was 110 pre baby and 180 after baby and now thanks to this brand I am now a healthy 120! All the products are made from natural ingredients. We have products that help with cravings and help you metabolize better as well as a product for stretch mark and products to tighten and tone the skin ! If anyone is interested send me an email at daphne_landry@hotmail.com

Hi,
    All of us want to have a perfect body shape and size but there are certain people who can't achieve their ideal body. We all know that proper diet and exercise are the main foundations in losing weight to have a perfect body but there's a better solution for it without hassle. No need to take some slimming medicines, lotions, pads or anything that would cost you too much time, effort and money; just this device, doxyva. It is a non-invasive trans dermal painless solution (CO2 therapy). You may wonder that CO2 is dangerous but this kind of method is different from what you are thinking. It promotes benefits related to improved circulation, including significantly increased cardiac activity, physical fitness, metabolism, endurance, energy balance and a healthy weight.
    A single 5-minute application daily of the device weighing less than a pound could have you shedding pounds, being more active again, while fighting obesity effectively in just a few weeks. They also offer 30 days free trial. You can search doxyva on the internet for detailed information. I'm also using it, thanks I found doxyva.

A number of over-the-counter products claim to help you lose a significant amount of weight rapidly; however, at best, they're ineffective, and at worst, they're dangerous.

I totally agree with you. Buying over-the-counter products and medicines aren't good for our body. Medicines and products are for temporary solutions only but then side effects were there. Too much intake of medicines especially high dosages could affect our kidney and might even worse while using other beauty products where different chemicals involved are dangerous for our skin. Why suffer to these if there's a better solution without causing any harm? I'm sure doxyva is one example of it.

Quote Originally Posted by KristinaFaye View Post
    I totally agree with you. Buying over-the-counter products and medicines aren't good for our body. Medicines and products are for temporary solutions only but then side effects were there. Too much intake of medicines especially high dosages could affect our kidney and might even worse while using other beauty products where different chemicals involved are dangerous for our skin. Why suffer to these if there's a better solution without causing any harm? I'm sure doxyva is one example of it.
    Absolutely agree

Hello, ever tried it? If it's okay, can you share something with us?

I have always done t-tapp exercise. It is a workout video and there are different ones to pick from depending on how long you want it to be. I always did the basic workout plus which is about 15 minutes long since that was all I had time for. The website is t-tapp.com if you want to check it out!

The Beachbody program looks effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Hi Ladies

I did coolsculpting last year after pregnancy) my skin was flabby, in some places cellulite, but I was afraid of surgery. friend advised me coolsculpting (I did it in http://mediluxe.ca/en/)
    It`s not a magic way, but if you`ew so lazy like me - it`ll help u)))
    giphy-downsized (5).jpg

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.