Multi-Level Marketing

Multi-Level Marketing

Hello,
    What`s your opinin about MLM Companies? Do you do something like this and would you join in MLM business?
    Do you use things which you`re buying only from a distributor?

Hallo Gaburata,

My opinion about MLM? its the best opportunity to Time and financial freedom to you and your family. My suggestion to you is kindly watch NMPRO( Network marketing Proffession ) clips on youtube by Eric Worre before you commit yourself to any company. This are people who had initial questions like you and i but they overcame.

My humble advice to you Gaburata would be that you spend one week or two in watching this clips before commiting yourself to any company. Only then, will you be able to make a informed decision.

We have greatness in all of us Gaburata

Sincerely,
    Freddie

As for me i do not like to trust such as things

I don't trust this kind of marketing. You can lose more money that you can earn in months.

Well, I have been thinking the same way. But when I have a lot of healthy problems I found a company with great products which helped me. They also have great plan and I was surprised because I`ve never have been thinking about making money like this. But everyone choose how to earne and be healthy.
    I have friends who have lost money because the fees...
    Have a great weekend!

There are plenty of MLM companies like Herbalife, Lyoness, Bhip etc. So I suggest you that you don't go in that direction.

I agree with sarah89, don't go in that kind of business.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.