I want to have kids

I want to have kids

so badly...
    I am actually thinking about flying abroad for the treatment. now I have this one option that seems to be the best out of them all in terms of prices and services they offer but I am not sure it is a great idea to go for such a treatment abroad. I know that a lot of people say that the clinic of our choice is great I still am very doubtful. I am worried that if things do not go the way I want them to go I won't be able to change anything.
    maybe some of you had a similar exp abroad? I would appreciate your advice actually!
    Thanks in advance
    xxx

thanks my dear,
    i feel the loneliness of not having had your baby. there are special clinics where one can get these specialized services. i also do not know the particular clinic you are going to or country. one thing is for sure, Ukraine has some of the best clinics in that regard. for instance, the biotexcom clinic is superb when it comes to IVF and surrogacy. have you booked anywhere in particular. this clinic can sort you out as it has the best facilities.moreover, their costs can really help save for you in future. i had an infertility case that seemed irreparable, the same as my friend. as i talk we are both happy thanks to the clinic.

i totally agree, the clinic you talking about is in Kiev , biotex, they are the best in the region and quite affordable. its good you are reaching out for help. best of luck.
    xo

Hi welcome dear. I can understand your physical and mental stage at this situation. It is dream of every woman to become complete mother in their life. This is win-win situation for me to share my experience to help you to clear your doubt to bring brightness in your life with healthy baby gift. First of all, I want to clearly say that you need not go to foreign country to get infertility treatment. You can convert your imagination into reality with advanced treatment to handle infertility in professional way in your own country Ukraine. Ukraine is most popular and suitable destination for advance infertility treatment. There are lots of foreign visitor who visit to get permanent solution of infertility problem in Ukraine.
    I want to say at this online platform that I got full help from my husband side to handle this difficult situation in my life. We research many reliable platforms to get genuine information to handle this critical problem in my life. We want to overcome this situation at any cost finally. We decide to choose IVF technique. We are planning for visit to foreign country to get best-in-class IVF treatment but finally we select Kiev IVF test tube baby clinic that brings happiness in my life. You get world class service to bring happiness in your life like me. You get maximum positive benefit by choosing IVF test tube baby and surrogacy treatment to defeat infertility demon in professional way. It is the best idea to enjoy maximum real value of time and money with advance infertility treatment in your own City. I hope you get sufficient information to clear all your doubts in easy and effective way.

Hi All

I have been using the birth control pills for the last 3 years. Now i want a baby. Me and my partner have talked bout it and i want to get pregnant. But i am not sure on how should i behave with the pills.
    Should i stop using them immediately and wait for my periods to come before i plan the pregnancy? Should we use contraceptives while having contact?
    How long do i have to stop the use of pills before we try.
    Also i was sacred that the long usage of these pills should not harm my body and have any side affects on the baby? Does anyone know of that. Has anyone read anything like ghat or experienced the same before. Let me know your thoughts and views and i would be ready to follow the same. I have consulted my doctor and he has asked me to wait after popping the last pill.

Hi
    I can completely understand your situation and I want to clear all your doubts regarding this. I can understand that you want the best infertility treatment to have a baby. This completely shows your motherhood towards your future baby and it is good. But, I don’t think that a country like Ukraine is not having any good infertility clinic. It’s best that you skip the idea of flying abroad and search a good gynecologist in your country. Today, there is no need to go to another country for any infertility treatment. Every country holds good clinics and good gynecologists to tackle infertility in their own way. First of all, just be sure you are with your husband all the time during pregnancy. At the time of pregnancy, traveling must be avoided especially in airplanes in longer routes. A good infertility clinic is nothing but a myth, the reality is you must find a good gynecologist. I think, in Ukraine, there are many experienced gynecologists in biotexcom clinic and Kiev. These clinics provide complete prenatal care and also provide superb facilities when it comes to IVF. Searching a world class service in a different country can be very difficult to you. Just think what will happen if the country’s climatic conditions don’t suit you?
    Then, you can’t come back to your country in the midway of your pregnancy timings. So, my point is it’s a really a bad idea to travel abroad and seek medical help.

Hi ) I'm from Ukraine and I have had the same problem( but one my friend suggested me to address to one clinic , at first time I laughed but there was nothing to do and I decided to try . For my happy and for help my doctor I didn"t need to search a surrogate mom or donor's sperm , I have had a treatment course and in 3 mounth became pregnant . it was like a miracle for me . Now I'm a happy mom of twin . I write it because I just want moms like me will be happy to. So, if u intrested in I can give U more detail (my email tanysha200909@meta.ua )

Hello dear, I can relate to your confusion and problem in your life because I also faced such situation in my life. It is a good thing that you are sharing your problem with us because you can always get a good advice by sharing with others. I know the feeling of such situation in your life when you face time of infertility. Infertility is very common problem these days and there can be various causes for it. First of all, you should not take extra stress and anxiety because of this problem because good treatment solution is available for this issue. It is always important to stay positive and happy to get rid of this problem. When it comes to finding treatment solution for infertility, you can easily find various reliable and certified infertility clinics all over the world. I am not sure if there are any good infertility clinics in your country or not. If you want to get services of top professional and reliable health experts for infertility treatment, you can easily find some good clinics in Ukraine. Ukraine is one of the preferred countries by people who want to get a good treatment of infertility. They have good health experts who have experience to provide such treatment solution to people. It is also cost effective option that you can choose to get good treatment at affordable cost. One of my friends was also there and she got good treatment solution from a certified clinic. If you want to know about any clinic’s reliability, you can easily check reviews of previous patients over the Internet. I hope you will also get good help with perfect treatment and you will get good news soon.

Hello and welcome friend at this online digital platform. I can understand your problem in easy and effective way. I also face same problem like you in my life just 2 year ago. I am one of the lucky woman who defeat my infertility problem with advanced medical research based treatment IVF test tube baby treatment that fulfill my whole life with happiness. I am totally surprised to see that you are facing same problem like me this create unforgettable moment in my life. It is very horrible to remember those days of my life that are full of stress and emptiness due to my infertility problem. We try many effective methods but not succeed. We consult with popular gynecologist of Ukraine to get the best in class solution of my problem in my own city Kiev.
    I want to suggest you to follow these powerful method and tricks for this horrible problem and clear your doubts in professional way. It is very important to have real bonding with your husband to understand each other physical needs and emotional very well that helps you to balance your marriage life in smart way. It is a good idea to choose the best in class IVF test tube baby treatment that has high success all over the world. You need not to visit in foreign country IVF test tube baby treatment. You can get world class facility IVF test tube baby treatment with experience medical staff in your own city Kiev. It is very important to have clear understanding about advanced medical technical term in easy way to earn maximum benefit with world-class treatment. You can easily save your valuable time and money with world-class IVF test tube baby treatment in your own country.

Hello, I can understand this feelings. everybody wants their own child. i hope you will get one.

Hi Pexlif, sorry for your bad news. I know that being a mother is the dream of any woman. I pass these feeling before. I got married to my boyfriend. During the first three years, I don’t have any pregnancy. I love children very much. I ask a doctor about what I can do.He recommended the process of egg donation. We searched for a famous clinic to have this treatment. We have this treatment. Now we have our lovely son Mike. Wishing you good luck

hey dear i would advice you to try do not be doubtful go in faith and believe that it will workout for you.so i would advice you to just try it and see and if it does not work you can always look for other clinics.

Hi Pexlif, sorry for your bad news. I know that being a mother is the dream of any woman. I passed these feeling before. I got married to my boyfriend. During the first three years, I didn’t have any pregnancy. I love children very much. I made blood tests and the results weren’t good. I talked to my doctor and he recommended the egg donation treatment. My friend advised me to go to Kyiv in Ukraine. First, I emailed them about my medical history and some examination results. Then they mailed me and asked me to come. When I went there, I found the clinic at a high level. They found me the suitable egg donor. Also, they provided me with transportation, accommodation, and food for free. After my program finished, I got pregnant with a beautiful girl.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.