Top Baby Products You Didnít Know YOU Needed

Talking Top Baby Products You Didnít Know YOU Needed

Top Baby Products You Didnít Know YOU Needed
    1. Car Sun Shade: This product not only protects your child from harmful UV rays but it keeps them distracted as well. Each shade varies in design with colorful graphics that promote primary learning skills, word association and creativity. The product promotes cognitive learning skills that without your child knowing. Children love the friendly graphics and colors that each unique sunshade brings to a car.
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DW2HL7W...ing=UTF8&psc=1
    For 10% off use code: SHADE3HA

2. Stroller Clip: The Stroller Clip fits virtually any stroller or shopping cart handle and is made from durable, heavy-duty aluminum. Its foam grip keeps it from slipping or sliding. Just snap it on a stroller or shopping cart handle and you're ready to roll. The hook is even handy for taking bags from your car to your home.

3. Baby Wrap Sling: The unique ergonomic design of a baby wrap and the upright position of your baby will help reduce colic and acid reflux, so you can calm a fussy baby. Calm baby = happy parents!

4. On the Go Changing Mat: An essential for smart moms and dads to change diapers anywhere. The light and thin portable diaper mat without padding for fast and easy changes. Rolls up as small as a pair of sunglasses to tuck into your purse, tote, or glove box.

5. Stroller Phone Holder: Clip On, Clip Off in seconds - portable baby stroller cell phone holder mount organizer iphone holder. Keep both hands free and easily walk and listen to music, check emails and online or take calls on the move

Okay I'm super bitter I didn't know about that stroller phone holder a few years ago when my daughter was still in a stroller

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.