Advice!!!

Exclamation Advice!!!

Hi!
    I'm usually not one to post or ask questions.

I'm 25.
    My daughters are 6 and 3

My oldest is 6 and she has undiagnosed Autism with ADHD, I say undiagnosed because her doctor says she's on the spectrum but not enough to fully diagnose her. She is unmedicated and very smart. I mean, this girl is so smart and is a really good girl. For others, she's an angel. For me... well.. I deal with the not so graceful part. However, I love her and her sister more than anything in the world. Which is why I'm here.

My oldest daughter had an issue with having pee 'accidents'.
    She'll do good for a couple weeks and never pees on herself at school.
    Then suddenly, she's waking up wet or will take a nap and pee on herself.

I have a very set schedule and set a time limit for drinks.
    She doesn't drink sodas and I've had her checked out by doctors and everything is fine.

So....
    Why is she having accidents?
    Why does she just lay there in it?

It's really frustrating because I'm trying to potty train my 3 year old (have been trying for about a year) and since she sees her sissy pee on herself, she finds no interest in using the potty.

So...
    I have two stubborn daughters and I'm literally at my wit's end.

I just want to know what I can do to get her to use the bathrom... both of them.

Things I've done:
    Rewards (stickers, cookies, etc.)
    Consequences (time outs and etc.)
    Explaining at her level (never stand over)
    Having her help with laundry (so she can see what the pee does to the clothes and how they smell..)
    Putting her in pull ups... (I hate this one..)

I just don't know what to do.
    My significant other will yell at her over it, (Not a very patient person)
    I'm just overwhelmed.
    I want to be a good mom and I don't want to do anything that could possibly haunt her as she gets older.
    I've had zero luck.
    She's been using the toilet since 3
    What are your suggestions?

And please... no flaming. I just can't... deal with it.
    I
    need
    advice to do better as a mom, not for you to judge me for my lack of whatever.

Hi there,

I think you should ask a professional for advice. It can be challenging dealing with a child undiagnosed autism.

A friend of mine also has a child like yours. They were having a hard time dealing with her odd behaviour. They got great tips from a professional and they now understand better how to approach their child.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.