Chrome vs Opera log in?

Question Chrome vs Opera log in?

I hate for this to actually be my first post, but as luck would have it, I seem to have stumbled upon a strange issue. When I try to log in through Chrome, it gives me an error stating I have the wrong user information. When I enter the exact same information into Opera browser, it magically lets me log in. Curious. I've tried several times on either side, being sure not to copy and paste, but actually type out my information into each log in section of each browser. Same results every time. I don't see this issue addressed anywhere, so I am guessing that this is a weird one. LOL! Anyhow, I will continue, for now, through Opera (I just happen to run multiple browsers on my system since I do web developing anyway). From here, I shall make an official introduction post.

That's really weird, I never heard of such problems. If Chrome is at fault, you should have other strange problems, usually I would clean up browser cache/cookies.

That's what I thought, too. Cache clearing did nothing to resolve. I am now going to fully blame the lousy update released from 59 to 60, which also ate my extensions link in settings (thanks, Chrome!). LOL! Ah well. Just thought I'd mention it. I don't use Chrome so much these days anyway.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.