Baby smart timer

Baby smart timer

Hi All! My name is Kaiyu and I have just become a dad last month. I am posting this message to kindly ask you an opinion about an idea for a product that could have made my wife’s life and mine a little bit easier during this initial period where the baby has not settled in a routine yet.

Basically my wife could benefit from a smart device that can track the feeding, nappy change and sleep times of the baby without having to write it down on paper. I know that there are plenty of Apps that can do this, but it can be hard to focus on the smartphone screen in the middle of the night.

I have found a device on the market that does the job (itzbeen pocket nanny) but it is just a timer, it does not have any smart functionality.

The device that I would like to make would have additionally the capability of connecting to your smartphone and display the baby behaviour for a specific period of time. This helps to keep track of the baby needs and smooth the transition to a routine.

I know that this device is not essential but my wife would be keen to have one if it has existed. What do you think instead?

Thank you all for any comment.

Kaiyu

I dunno, I think this is a pretty good idea. I used to have a similar app that did the same thing for changing the laundry, and while my kid isn't the age where I need to be worried about this sort of thing anymore I think this would be a huge help for anyone with much younger kids. Do you know anyone who can do app development?

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.