newborn and baby products

newborn and baby products

I'm going to use this as an introduction and post my question; I hope that's ok.
    my wife and I are expecting a family member, they should be arriving March 18th. This is a first for both of us. she is about 12 weeks along and everything thus far looks normal.

So now to the question. we have been putting together a baby registry on Amazon, and I find it filling up with a lot of stuff. so I'm wondering, what baby items are actually worth buying. I've watched several YouTube videos of must-have and regret buying, but it all seems like "this didn't work for my family". What stuff would you actually recommend. I'm looking for stuff that is easily over looked and stuff that in theory sounds awesome but in practice it's more of a pain to use.
    Also bonus topic, what should we put in hospital bags; hers and baby's?

Well there's a great newborn baby gift set at green-rose.uk.com my friends was having a baby and as a present i bought it the baby clothes are made of merino wool so it's going to be very warm and cozy for the baby. And in the gift set comes baby bodysuit, hat, gloves and trousers so it's a worth of buy

Amazon is great for buying stuff for babies. But it has the dis Advantage that there are to much products. At the very least you donīt know what you really need. I had the same problem like you about a year ago. So I searched the web for shops which are specialized in all kind of stuff for babies. After some research I found one. Here I buy all Kind of stuff we need for our son.
    Last edited by Nadja; 10-02-2017 at 03:11 AM.

Yes Amazon is Great

check this out for more idea. https://affordable-baby-products.myshopify.com

www.therefunnykids.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Newdad View Post
    I'm going to use this as an introduction and post my question; I hope that's ok.
    my wife and I are expecting a family member, they should be arriving March 18th. This is a first for both of us. she is about 12 weeks along and everything thus far looks normal.

So now to the question. we have been putting together a baby registry on Amazon, and I find it filling up with a lot of stuff. so I'm wondering, what baby items are actually worth buying. I've watched several YouTube videos of must-have and regret buying, but it all seems like "this didn't work for my family". What stuff would you actually recommend. I'm looking for stuff that is easily over looked and stuff that in theory sounds awesome but in practice it's more of a pain to use.
    Also bonus topic, what should we put in hospital bags; hers and baby's?
    In hospital bag put some food that cannot be spoiled, comfortable clothes for delivery, coins to make drinks and food machines in the hospital to work. It might be very boring in the hospital as even not always there is WI-FI, so take the things to make yourself busy. For a baby take few bodies and caps, some blanket. Actually, I passed this path, here is a blog that I opened if interested. www.therefunnykids.blogspot.com

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.