FREE App to get FREE stuff!

FREE App to get FREE stuff!

HI Momma's!

When I first heard of this app my first question was ok, what's the catch? Until I got my first free item in the mail then there was no turning back.

The app is called verydice. If you download it please use my code 841038. Then you just roll the dice! You get more rolls each day and just like other earning sites and apps you can do things to earn rolls like watch videos, take surveys or refer other's. I've gotten two items so far. Both have been from Amazon and shipped in two days. Once my husband started seeing the stuff come in he started playing the app too. Proof is in the pudding!

Please let me know if you have any questions I would love to help other Momma's get free stuff. I am starting my Christmas shopping now!

mug.jpgbare.jpgVD.jpg

I just redeemed my 4th item FREE!!! Who doesn't love FREE stuff?!

I just redeemed my 4th item FREE!!! Who doesn't love FREE stuff?!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGirl View Post
    HI Momma's!

When I first heard of this app my first question was ok, what's the catch? Until I got my first free item in the mail then there was no turning back.

The app is called verydice. If you download it please use my code 841038. Then you just roll the dice! You get more rolls each day and just like other earning sites and apps you can do things to earn rolls like watch videos, take surveys or refer other's. I've gotten two items so far. Both have been from Amazon and shipped in two days. Once my husband started seeing the stuff come in he started playing the app too. Proof is in the pudding!

Please let me know if you have any questions I would love to help other Momma's get free stuff. I am starting my Christmas shopping now!

mug.jpgbare.jpgVD.jpg

4th Free item is on it's way! Orders.jpg

Got my scarf. Delivered on a Sunday!!!
    scarf vd.jpgscarfvd.jpg

Got my little guy's first Christmas gift today! vd puzzle.jpg

What's better than a nice hot cup of coffee?! A FREE cup of coffee. Or 24 to be exact. #verydice
    Download it now!! Please enter my friend code when you do. 841038. If you need any help, please ask!!
    coffee vd.jpg

Any Gilmore Girls Fans?
    Here's my latest redemption for my sister in-laws birthday. Completely FREE!
    LS.jpg

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.