Hello dear mom, I want to appeal to everyone who is not indifferent to the fate of the child. Do not pass by other people's troubles ..
My baby was born with the Holt-Oram syndrome. Now he is 1 year 1 month old. He does not have a thumb on his left hand, there is no seizure of objects, his hand is completely incompetent, and there are congenital heart defects ... Yesterday we were denied social support, a child with a disability! I do not know where to turn ... Everywhere refusals. I can not get a job, because I care about the child. There is no way to leave it for a while with someone. We have very big financial difficulties.The child needs good nutrition, treatment of heart disease and hand surgery, so that in the future it can be normal and develop by age. The operation at the Turner Institute (St. Petersburg) requires 200,000 rubles ($ 3,439.04). I do not have that kind of money. Tell me, please, can there be any international funds to seek help, In our country there is no help to my child, I write from despair ... I apologize for the translator Google, I write in Russian ...

j9TVHmlHH2c.jpg2017-11-02_05-01-25.jpg