Pregnant, family says I'm big

Pregnant, family says I'm big

I'm 21 weeks pregnant with pcos. I am overweight and before I knew I was pregnant I was working out and on a diet. When I found out I was pregnant I decided to just walk instead of doing big exercises. The past few weeks my belly has grown outward and has harden. My grandmother told me I need to get a gym membership as soon as this baby pops out and to stop eating so much. My heart broken. I have been having issues with my weight for years and was told I couldn't have children. So for her to say that to me broke my heart. I'm constantly upset saying I'm to big and fat. My husband is so supportive and tells me I'm pregnant. He has to tell me that everyday because my grandma just won't stop insulting my weight. I don't eat heavy, I never have. I just don't know what to do anymore. I don't even want to be around her period.

I think your grandma is a tad unfair. It is normal to gain wait during pregnancy. You could gain up to 10kgs. I love that your husband is supportive. Do not let the opinion of people around you make you feel bad. I am pregnant too and I do not mind gaining weight. It is a bit early and I have not gained a lot. Once I do, I will not allow anyone to make me feel bad about it

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.