Hi girls

Hi girls

I am a new mom and at the moment i am at a loss at what to buy for me and my baby when it comes to comfortable and affordable in terms of clothes. I am having problems nursing him at the moment with my regular bra and also he is getting nervous when i put his rompers on i think they are itchy. Can I get some suggestions regarding where to buy good quality rompers and a good nursing bra? I would prefer if i can get something online as i dont have too much time to go shopping.
    Thanks again

hi dear, I hope you are fine. I must tell you that it's really a hard decision to make. I am really worried too at my time. Just try to go to mothercare just for once. It could just take your one trip and you will find everything there. It's really a nice brand. you can het everything from there. It's going to be great for you. I hope you find it useful.

Hi, Tempted to use your regular bra for nursing instead of a nursing bra? That's one cost-saving measure you don't want to make. Regular bras aren't designed for nursing and may not give you the extra support you need to be comfortable. And lifting your regular bra up over your breast to nurse can put a lot of pressure on breast tissue.The best nursing bras are comfortable and offer good support but don't bind breasts in any way that could interfere with milk flow. For optimum support, the band and the straps should be made of nonstretchy fabric. But cups should have some "give" to accommodate your changing breast size at different phases of nursing.Look for bras that are 100 percent cotton or a blend of cotton and Lycra or other stretchy synthetic. Since the right bra size is important and can help reduce the risk of breastfeeding complications, such as clogged milk ducts, shop at a maternity store or boutique that has an experienced bra fitter.When you're a nursing, a properly fitting bra is more important than ever. You'll want comfortable ones that provide the right support, ones that don't bind, pinch, hike up in the back or front, or irritate breast tissue.clothes are designed to help you move from maternity into nursing, which means you can get more wear out of them. Because maternity and nursing clothes are flexible and accommodating, they can be very comfortable in the first weeks or months of your child's life.

Aww well, congratulations dear. I am glad that you became a mom. Nothing is more wonderful in this world than that. This is really good. Well, you could go to mother care. I think that is where you could get all comfortable things for your baby. That place has all the beautiful things. I must say that it is really good. The reason I recommend you that is my friend shop from there and she is very happy. I hope you'll get happy too. May you have many more years. Best of luck.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.