Professional Plumbers

Professional Plumbers

My child is a very naughty kid. Every day he does one or the other thing and gets himself injured. Last day, an incident took place at home. Since the water heater is not working, I normally boil the water and pour it into a bucket and take it into the bathroom. So last day also, I did the same. When I came back to the bathroom with the boiled water what I saw was my child with the injured head. When I asked him what had happened, he said that his head went and hit the nozzle of the tap while playing with the water. When I checked the tap I found that there is some issue with the tap nozzle. Since the injury was not so severe, I didn't take him to the doctor but applied the medicines. I would like to get the tap replaced soon else the chances of getting injured is more. Whom should I approach for help? Can professional plumbers help me? Or is there any other alternative? I would also like to know how to restrict the children from playing with the water.

Don't spam this forum with your seo dumb tricks, link building on a no-follow forum haha.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.