Advice for sibling fighting/bickering

Unhappy Advice for sibling fighting/bickering

So my kids are 9,7,5 and 3. Two boys, Two girls. I don't know how this happened but lately my kids have been constantly fighting and bickering. They used to get along most of the time but now the arguing starts from the time they get up in the morning. They talk so hateful to each other and the things they are arguing over are so stupid. It's driving me insane.

Does anyone have any ideas or things I can try to get our family back on track? It's seriously about to break me.

Thanks in advance!
    Robin

When my kids fight I make them go into their room until they apologies to each other, and come out hand in hand. and anything but talking about apologies are forbidden until they make peace.. it works perfectly :-) And when they come out, I want to see a big hug!

Smile Try to let them realize the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by inwonderland23 View Post
    So my kids are 9,7,5 and 3. Two boys, Two girls. I don't know how this happened but lately my kids have been constantly fighting and bickering. They used to get along most of the time but now the arguing starts from the time they get up in the morning. They talk so hateful to each other and the things they are arguing over are so stupid. It's driving me insane.

Does anyone have any ideas or things I can try to get our family back on track? It's seriously about to break me.

Thanks in advance!
    Robin
    I guess you can talk to both of them on how do they feel about each other and why they are feeling that way. Make them realize if that action is good or not.. just saying ...

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.