Hey guys! I need some advice on what to do with my 9 year old daughter. She is definitely overweight, as always been on the edge but never crossed the line, and I'm honestly not sure why. She doesn't exercise very much I will admit, but even so if she only ate what I gave her on a daily basis she wouldn't be on the edge or over weight at all, which is what confuses and frustrates me to no end. On a given day her average food goes as follows: a bowl of cereal for breakfast (3/4 cup cereal and 1/2 cup whole or 2% milk), morning snack is either a piece of fruit, cheese stick, or 100 calorie Annie's granola bar. Lunch is one main thing-usually a sandwich of some kind-made in an appropriate portion-fruit, a veggie, and one other 1/2 portion thing. So half a serving of smartfood or half size goldfish etc. Afternoon snack is same as morning and dinner varies but is 99.9% of the time something healthy. Not salad, but not like meatloaf and mac n cheese either. Sometimes I do know that she sneaks extra food but not enough to lead to the weight she's at. I'm just at a total loss with no idea of where to go or what to do. Advice? She's 9 and a half and about 4 foot 3 weighing 87.5 pounds.